Friday, February 29, 2008

This is a voluntary tag that I got from Jlee
Here are the rules:

"You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean.
Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle.
Write anything you wish.
Be a pirate or a poet.
Serious or silly.
Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?"


Here is my message...

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle

2. Right click and Save the graphic below

3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture

4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog

5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com

6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same.

Notify them of the tag.


Please feel free to tag yourself then let me know!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

14 comments:

Hotboy said...

I'm first! Hmmm? Message to the universe, huh? Here goes: Is everyone out there going around with their heads stuck up their backsides, or is it just us? Hotboy

JLee said...

Good one, Lee Ann! Thanks for playing along. Everyone else was too lazy. ha

JM said...

That's an awesome message!! It's one that definitely needs to be sent everywhere!

Rastaman said...

Ima draw a BIG HEART on the picture, put an arrow thru it, and write Rasta & Babygirl 4Evah! (That sounds more Bostonian than Jamaican, but you get the idea!)

Peace and hugs to you Babygirl! You are so beautiful!

~ Rasta

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone live by that???

Happy Weekend Lee Ann! :)

jiggs said...

my message in a bottle:

"help! I'm held prisoner in a bottle factory!"

It's an old joke, but still a dumb joke.

Gyrobo said...

It would probably read better as "Help! I'm trapped in an Internet meme factory!"

Happy Leap Day!

Fleur de Bee said...

Wise words to live by in YOUR bottle!!

I will have to search to see if I can find the pic of the Weiner Car I took a photo with. It surpasses the High Hell car. I would love to see the "Kiss" car. What a crackup!

Thanks for the visit sweetie!!

xx

Bathroom Hippo said...


Hey Lee Ann!!!

You like Ron Paul huh? That's cool that you're active in politics.

Still looking great as ever!

Phats said...

This is a cool tag leeann.

Have a great week

jamwall said...

I'm out of vodka bottles. I normally smash them against my head when I'm done drinking from them.

rob said...

Are you saying the golden rule is to drink the bottle dry?

My message would be "everything balances up"

rob said...

PS there's a LeeAnnish post at my place.

http://openingtime.blogspot.com/2008/03/dumb-quiz-show-answers.html

Anonymous said...

I say!

My caption would have to be:

The groundsman finished off the contents of this bottle before preparing this wicket, which looks rather like a sticky dog.

MM III