A friendly voice.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes... unless it is raining!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on my mood and the people I am around. I have been told I am a great storyteller, but when I am listening, I really listen and ask a lot of questions. I like to visualize whatever the person is telling me.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Completely alone?? I would hope so, but I don't know. I am sure it would depend on how long I was abandoned. I am not very experienced in camping and wilderness. If you ask Howard, he would say NO, she would not survive.
5. Do you like to ride horses?
I have ridden a horse before, but I am a wee bit scared of them. Well, they are very large and powerful.
6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, but I did not like having to walk across the rocky pavement at night to use the bathroom.
7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Does Operation count?
8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
9. Are you judgemental?
I try not to be, but to be honest I probably am to some degree. I think most people are (am I judging when I say that).
10. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, but I am not good at it!
11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab?
My two cats.
12. How often do you read books?
13. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present and future.
14. What is your favorite children’s book?
I used to like the Dr. Suess books.
15. How tall are you?
5 ft. 6 in.
16. What are the keys on your keychain for?
Car, apartment, suitcase(I know...random, huh!)
17. What did you do last night?
Worked out, ate dinner, watched tv, took a shower, went to bed.
18. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Nanny Diaries (I know, a chick flick, but hey, I am a girl.)
19. What will you do for New Year’s?
Hopefully something this year!
20. Do you own a camera phone?
21. What’s the first letter of your middle name?
22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
6 to 7 (usually not enough)
23. What do you sleep in?
Mostly tank top and girl boxer briefs
24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Yes, but it is all relative (depending on where one lives).
25. Is your tongue pierced?
26. Who is the funniest person you know?
Hmmm...someone I know personally? Well, my mom is a pretty quick, dry wit!
27. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Both...life needs a balance. (I just don't like too much sarcasm, that tends to hurt people).
28. Did you eat a cookie today?
29. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
I rarely cuss, but in those instances that I do, I definitely would. In fact, I would prefer to use a foreign cuss word. Can anyone send me a few?
30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring?
Vibrate & Ring (sometimes I don't hear the ring, but I feel my purse vibrate)
32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I am not sure if "need" is appropriate. Does anyone really need one? Like to have one, or want one....YES most definitely! Love you Howard.
Is that too much information?
Or, not enough? ;)
Let me know if you choose to do this!