Friday, April 13, 2007

What kids SAY about the SEA

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.
(Kelly age 6)


2) Oysters' balls are called pearls.
(James age 6)


3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are incontinent.
(Wayne age 7)


4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more.
(Kylie age 6)


5) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head.
(Billy age 8)


6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs.
(Millie age 6)


7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans.
(William age 7)


8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really?
(Helen age 6)


9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write.
(Amy age 6)


10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers.
(Christopher age 7)


11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small.
(Kevin age 6)


12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.
(Becky age 8)


13) On holidays my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water fired right up her fat butt.
(Jule age 7)


Have a great weekend!
Love you all
~xo

24 comments:

Phats said...

HAHA those are great Lee Ann!! loved em

have a good weekend

jiggs said...

those little kids are dirty pervs!

Hotboy said...

Very cheering first thing in the day! Hotboy

Rebecca said...

I just asked my two kids what the knew of the sea..james said big, blue ,water, salt....catherine said it has animals in it....james said you can swim in it...catherine says no because if there is a shark in it he can smell you...james saud she worries to much about animals....no that I got a fight started I'm off.

great post lee ann

b o o said...

you had me at testicles. have a great weekend :)

Rebecca said...

I can't spell....wow ...been around these kids too long I think...spelling like them

Cinderella said...

I freaking love kids!!! They are so honest and funny as heck!!

Have a great weekend Lee Ann!

Becky said...

Kids are great!

tkkerouac said...

out of the mouth of Babes!

coach said...

ha,ha,ha. i can't help laughing when i read these lines. who is their mentor ? don imus !

Kelly said...

Thanks for the laugh! Kids are too funny.

lecram sinun said...

LMAO! You have a great weekend too!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally out of it today.

I kept thinking to myself: "What is the S.E.A.?"

is it short for seattle?

is it some government agency that I'm unaware of?

But then I realized, I'm an idiot.

rob said...

Kids are brilliant.

PS - fruit of the loins! I wish I'd thought of that one.

BeckEye said...

That's no octopus, that's my boyfriend!

Ba-dum-bum.

Have a good weekend, LeeAnn!

Lee Ann said...

Phats ~ Hey! How are you? I hope you have a good weekend too!

Jiggs ~ Wonder where they learned it? :)

Hotboy ~ So glad I can bring you cheer, that is my goal!

Rebecca ~ Awwww, they sound adorable! They will keep things fresh!

Lee Ann said...

Boo ~ So that's what caught your attention? haha You have a great weekend too Boo!

Shannon ~ You are so right, that innocent honesty! Thanks, you have a great weekend too!

Becky ~ Yes, they are, they really are!

Lee Ann said...

tkk ~ Yes, most definitely! ;)

Coach ~ And the funny thing about it is when they are saying these things, they are serious ~ not even trying to be funny.

MyUtopia ~ Yes, it tickled me too!

Lecram ~ Hey! Yes, I loved it too. Thank you, you have a great weekend too!

Lee Ann said...

Danny ~ Haha...well, I looked at the way I wrote it and since I capitalized SAY and SEA, one might think that it is an abbreviation. That made me giggle!

Rob ~ Sometimes they are pretty amazing! Oh, I thought it "fit" the situation! ;)

Beck ~ haha...good one! (I get it too!) Thank you, you have a good weekend too Becky.

Just a toy said...

where the hell do you get all this stuff from?

BKS said...

Imagine how badly that would hurt an octopus to be kicked in the groin!!!!

As always I enjoy stopping by the castle!! Now thanks to you I know I am incontinant

SIMON said...

Kids are great aren't they?
Have a great weekend.
For that I'll post some pics of beach and sea during the week on the reborn blog

Flower said...

Hahaha ~ Brightened up me Sunday afternoon!
I love that '8 testicles'..now that is something many would pay to see :)

xox

Hill Billy Rave said...

That was pretty good.