Saturday, July 21, 2007

Just for fun!

Your Hippie Chick Name Is:







Butterfly





Hey Guys....Go HERE to find out your Hippie dude name!










Kelly Clarkson Shares Your Taste in Music



See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)











You Are Jennifer Aniston


Girl next door with a free spirit.
You're low key and naturally sexy.
Sweet and approachable, people are attracted to your upbeat attitude.
And even when life doesn't go your way, you always eventually turn things around.

Let me know....Your Hippie Name,
...Taste in Music, or
...if you are more like Jennifer or Angelina.
Have a great weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

4 comments:

Hotboy said...

I'm definitely more like Angelina! Hotboy. p.s. My hippy name was man!

jiggs said...

my name was "bud", I'm more like jennifer, and the music artist i got was the cure.

SIMON said...

That was fun BG. If I didn't know better I would say you had 'fixed' the html!! Not that anyone has ever done that with one of these things!
I always have a problem with these do I use ebezp or simon? So I just choose the one which I like best!!
Saffron....,Angelina....,The Cure!

Spinning Girl said...

My hippie name?

Chakra.