Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday...

....was an easy day.
I awoke at the usual time ~ 6:30 am (except this time I did not hit the snooze even once!)
Got myself ready as usual, but...
...instead of going to work, I went to class. I had a really fun class about Flood Insurance. ;(
I have to take 12 hours of CE a year to maintain a producer's license.

I got to class early and got my pick of seats in the classroom.
This was a 6 hour credit class scheduled for 8 am to 3 pm.
Class began at 8 am.
The instructor said first thing...this is a 6 hour credit class, but we will get out early today.
We will be out by noon!

WOOHOO!!!!

We got our first break at 9 am.
Second break at 10 am.
Third break at 11 am.
(So far so good)
As much fun as the class was, I was not sad to finish at 11:30.

YES... 11:30!
First thing I did, was call Howard to see if he wanted to meet for lunch.
He works quite a distance from me, so we have not been able to meet for lunch yet.
He was not available, so I left a voice mail message.
So, I went home....ate a bowl of homemade vegetable soup, then I went to the pool.

See....there I am (right up there) at the pool.
I don't go to the pool very often. Normally if I have the time to go, so does EVERYONE else.
It gets too crowded.
It was really hot and I did get a tad bit of sun :)

Then I went home and had a normal afternoon.
I took these cute pictures of one of my cats.

This is Cody. Sometimes I call him Codybear. He is so sweet. He follows me around the house and always wants to be in the same room with me. Yep, I turned around as I am typing this and there he is...just a couple feet from me.
Ok...say it.....awwwww, how sweet!

Here is wishing everyone a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

19 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy HNT!

Sounds like a good day!

What a cute kitty cat! :)

Osbasso said...

Oh, I was SO hoping for a little more of the skimpy string bikini you're wearing in those pictures! Someone as young as you must look pretty good at the pool!

SIMON said...

That's great BG!
Death by Powerpoint and come alive with HNT and some great pics.

Have a great Friday and a better weekend!!

b o o said...

Codybear is tooooo cute. happy HNT lee ann :)

The inside of me said...

Happy HNT. I feel your pain for that flood insurance class. I wonder if Noah had flood insurance???

rob said...

In the cap and shaces you look real sporty.

Your instructor runs an even slacker classroom than me. I must try that.

You know it was you who inspired me to go for the mile. I sometimes think of you when I'm in the pool (not in a creepy way), and imagine you're my coach, helping me count the laps.

Hope you're cool with that. Have a good weekend. xxx

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Lee Ann: Me wantz tu dum whim in yo moat! Me weow bwing me own towoh!

Shibari said...

very lovely... HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Don't you just love when things that can be a drag get out early? Have a wonderful weekend! Cheers!

Jason said...

Have a good weekend.

Crabby said...

You are so darn cute! Have a rockin' weekend, kiddo.

JLee said...

You will not believe this Lee Ann, but I have that EXACT SAME HAT that I wear to the pool! hahah

Rastaman said...

Thrsdy ... was a great day for me too Babygirl ... matter of fact, it was HIGH THURSDAY. I rolled out of bed, rolled up some of that good doobage, and strolled on down to the beach. Ah, yes Babygirl, the water was warm, the sun was shining, the sky was blue (just like my eyes), ha! ... it's all a joke, Ima work my butt off yesterday! Shoulda gone to that class with you! LOL

Peace and hugs to you Babygirl!

The People said...

Glad to have you back! Check out my nola rising blog...

Anonymous said...

I say!

Everyone seems to be swimming. Is it me, or too many MGTs?

MM III

BeckEye said...

God, I haven't been to the pool in forever. I have kind of an aversion to public pools though. It's a urine thing.

Fame said...

I have never had a CE class end that early. Lucky girl. Sounds like a fantastic friday.

Hill Billy Rave said...

Nannbugg Lady, I would not have recognised you at the pool, I would not have recognised the cat either, nor Howard. You got the fellar turned on his side...Seems like a nice fellar, you ought to treat him better than that...You nad him go see the Dexateens.

jiggs said...

that's a cute pic of you.