Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Windows and his micro-not-soft!

A Blonde enters a store that sells curtains.
She tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains."
The salesman assures her that they have a large selection of pink curtains. He shows her several patterns, but the blonde seems to be having a hard time choosing.

Finally she selects a lovely pink floral print.
The salesman then asks what size curtains she needs.
The blonde promptly replies, "Fifteen inches."
"Fifteen inches???" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what room are they for?"
The blonde tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for her computer monitor.
The surprised salesman replies, "but Miss, computers do not need curtains!"
The blonde says, "Hellllooooooooo. I've got Windoooooows!"

~*~*~*~*~

Subject: the birds and the bees by Bill Gates

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"
The father answers:
"Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button,
nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male!"

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Really.... ouch...

:o)

mojoala said...

LOL!

Just luv dem puta jokes!

specially when dey be bout winders!

eh, how does dis fit in with telligent dezine?

LOL!

Ticharu said...

I think Zombia Lama said it best. OUCH!

Hotboy said...

Second one especially good! Hotboy

Lee Ann said...

Zombie ~ haha, what? About the "micro" -not-soft? *giggle*

Justice ~ I know they are silly, but they gave me a chuckle too.

Mojo ~ Ah, the computer guy likes the jokes! haha, where are you from? Alabama? haha
(I can say that, cause I am from there too! :)

Ticharu ~ teehee, I know!

HB ~ Hey, I have been saving that one until I had another one to go with it. I like that one too!

Dave Morris said...

I hope neither of them got a "virus" from the networking event.

Kay Ray said...

I have curtains for my computer, was that supposed to be a joke??? JUST KIDDING :)

(the blogging blonde)

Carl Spackler said...

blondes...you have to love them.

jiggs said...

I'm really tired today and now I'm having pasta for lunch. The combination is going to be deadly, and I'm gonna have to take a nap under my desk like some kind of loser.

I think I have a case of the wednesdays.

Lee Ann said...

Dave ~ Ah, very good!;)

Kay Ray ~ They are cute,huh? Like a mini theatre!

Carl ~ Yes we do. And I do have nice feet, don't I Spacks?

jiggs ~ *poke*...*nudge*...*jiggle*...Ah! I knew that would get you =)

jiggs said...

What did Bill Gates' wife say right before they bumped uglies for the first time?

"Oh! So that's why you called it microsoft."

onan the bavarian said...

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows system crashed ... ... Oh, wait a minute, he already does.

Lee Ann said...

Jiggs ~ hehehe, good

Rob ~ No doubt!

saurav said...

ROFLOL...