Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Why's of Men:

1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?

(because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?

(they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?

(they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?

(because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)

(You're laughing, aren't you?!?!)

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?

(so they won't hump women's legs at cocktails parties)

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?

(you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN?

(don't know.....it never happened)

And my personal favorite:

8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?

(because a vibrator can't mow the lawn)

Have a great day!
~xo

Hey guys....I just wanted to tell you that I love you all and that I don't neccessarily agree with all of these statements, but found them to be amusing.

22 comments:

FortuneCookie said...

Babygirl! We have the same personal favorite, lol, but #5 is an absolute riot ... they're all funny!

Peace and hugs to you Babygirl!

You are so beautiful!

Rasta

truckdriver_sefl said...

LOL!! mow the lawn!! hehehe!!

Have a great one Lee Ann!

Anonymous said...

lol @ vapor lock, great list. men, gotta love them *sigh*

JLee said...

hahahha...love it! Happy Hump Day :))

JM said...

Okay, I'll hand it to you. Some of those were funny.

Unknown said...

LOL, ok... those were pretty funny... but I don't think the larger brain keeps all of us from humping our date's legs at those cocktail parties!

Grimstarr said...

I am not *snicker* amused. *giggle* Not one little *snort* bit. Have a nice *guffaw* Day Lee Ann.
TG

Dave Morris said...

This is all... well, shit... it's very...




True.

Damn. Sucks being a guy.

Cinderella said...

HAHA!! Gawd, that was good!!!

Anonymous said...

Very funny list although I am soooooo upset you make fun of us men.......ok so maybe I am not upset haha

Hugs to ya

Fred said...

Hope you had a great Halloween!

What a great list. I'm definitely going to steal it for our joke wall. There are some really good ones here.

Anonymous said...


Keyword: necessarily.

You bastard Lee Ann!
JK.

=)

Hill Billy Rave said...

Lee Ann, I'm a better than all of that.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was a bit harsh :-)

(You're right, #'s 4 and 8 are killers)

jiggs said...

I wonder if anyone ever made a vibrator attachment for a lawn mower... Talk about a riding lawn mower!

Spinning Girl said...

oh my.

Otis said...

#8...is the gospel truth.

That is, unless the vibrator has a 5hp Briggs and Stratton engine.

Hmmm, now that's an idea I need to develop. If it works out, I'll have women all over town lining up to mow my lawn!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL!!!!! The first one is Priceless--so, so true!!!!
I needed a good laugh. Thanks!!!

Becky said...

If only a vibrator could mow the lawn.

Saur♥Kraut said...

Ooooh, meeeeeeeeeean! ;o) But more true than not...

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Stuff like this on your blog are always very funny! Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Excellent!